Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: NEW AGT DOLLS!!! News from CS!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe they will change the blue eyes, to like aqua blue, or ocean blue, or turquoise? LOL Maybe a dark grey/blue or blue with specks of other colors? Mayve her hair will be blonde with highlights similar to kaileys? I cant wait to see what they look like... the suspense is killing me ... lol

  2. #22
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Can't wait for the new items including the JLY dolls! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
    <font color="red">Thanks so much for the info!</font>
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

  3. #23
    Inactive Member QueenNellieElizabeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2006
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yeah! new clothes!!!! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    horselvr2
    Guest horselvr2's Avatar

    Post

    OMG!!! Thankyou so much! Do you mind if I tell my friends about the new dollies? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I am so happy b/c the 2nd one was my dream doll! B/C I use to look exactly like that doll until I got my hair cut!!!!!!

  5. #25
    Dancingfewl423
    Guest Dancingfewl423's Avatar

    Post

    Yay thanks for sharing!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Molly-Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2004
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by cami713:
    The other one sounds like an updated AGT2 to me.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I hope this doesn't mean that AG will discontinue AGT 2. She's been on and off of our list for a while. I really like the dolls with bangs!

    Even if the new blonde has the same blue eyes as the others, there are enough colors of blonde and ways to style the wig so she can actually look quite different. Look at Kailey and AGT 24, similar, but still very different.

  7. #27
    *AG Star*
    Guest *AG Star*'s Avatar

    Post

    The Marisol-looking doll sounds ADORABLE! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I wish that there was something besides another blonde-haired, blue-eyed doll. There was #22 in 2004 and Elizabeth in 2005, plus #24 in 2004 even though she had brown eyes. It just seems very Barbie-ish. I would have liked to see an Asian doll with short hair, or a brown or red haired doll with short hair. Oh, well. Thanks for the news! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member raindrops's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2006
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm really excited to see new stuff- it's always so pretty to look at. I just hope that maybe they'll get a few items in for Kaya and Josefina. Does anyone think they'll make a Josefina movie? Maybe they could reintroduce a piano for her! That would sell so unbelievably well.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Josie-Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2006
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG, i am so exited!

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Crazy4AG7's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This IS just a suggestion, but maybe the one that looks like MArisol IS asain?...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •